Your initial appointment at our office will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
If your dentist or physician has taken recent radiographs, you may request that they forward them to our office via email or U.S mail. We suggest calling us a few days before your appointment to confirm the radiographs are at our office. If there is not enough time for them to be mailed, please pick them up and bring them to our office on the day of your appointment. If additional radiographs are necessary, they can be taken at our office.
- Save time on your first visit. Please print out our Patient Registration Form, Patient Registration Form, fill it out and bring it with you to your appointment.
- Your surgical referral slip and current radiographs from your dentist.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental or medical insurance, please bring your cards. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- Photo ID (driver’s license, college ID, passport).